Next Start Date:
Monday June 19, 2023
Download the TIPT HPLC digital brochure to learn more about the program, course syllabus, and career options.
The High Performance Liquid Chromatography certificate is an intensive course in HPLC instrumentation, method development and validation. The training ensures the development of necessary skills to operate & troubleshoot equipment, and develop & validate test methods in a pharmaceutical quality laboratory.
In just 8 weeks, you can complete this is an intensive course in High Performance Liquid Chromatography instrumentation, method development and validation. It is suited for individuals who possess a background in basic analytical chemistry, and have previous work experience in an analytical laboratory. It will provide the necessary skills to operate and troubleshoot equipment, and develop and validate test methods in a pharmaceutical Quality laboratory.
- Industry standard laboratory software training
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Small classes optimizing interaction
- High employment placement
The overall grade is a composite of the successful completion of an HPLC-based practical project, a written report and an oral presentation. An HPLC certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the course.
- Bachelor of Science degree (majoring in Biological, Applied or Health Science, Chemistry, Pharmacy, some areas in Life Sciences, or a related field) or a Canadian technology / life science college diploma
- Analytical lab experience
- Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to the program
Discover the fee breakdown for HPLC Certification and how it translates into an investment into your career with our Pros vs. Costs overview.