Federal and provincial student loans may be arranged to assist with the cost of tuition, school supplies, living expenses and transportation. Financial assistance may be available for students who qualify to supplement the financial resources you have, based on an assessment of financial need established by the federal and/or provincial governments. Options for assistance that may be available to you include:
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Canada-Ontario Integrated Student Loan Canada
- Study Grant for Students with Dependants
- Ontario Student Opportunity Grant
- Queen Elizabeth II Aiming for the Top Scholarship Millennium Bursary
- Canada Access Grant for Students with Permanent Disabilities
Use the links above to obtain further information about the Canada/Ontario student loan process.
Ontario Second Career Strategy
Second Career is a newly created Ontario government program designed to assist unemployed workers attend long-term training to help them make the transition to new careers. If you qualify, the Ontario government will provide funding towards tuition, living and transportation costs.