The Toronto Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology (TIPT®) is a corporate education and training ally to major pharmaceutical companies in North America and worldwide. Through our dedicated professional and research faculty we conduct corporate needs assessment, develop customized training, and facilitate in-house personnel development in keeping with evolving technological and compliance requirements of the industry.
Through education and training, we assure corporate personnel advancement, as well as provides documented training and certification. Our customized corporate training typically ranges between one-day to five-day seminars and workshops and includes:
- GMP Training (Introductory and Advanced)
- GCP and GLP Training
- Manufacturing Technology (Introductory and Advanced)
- Formulation Technology
- Controlled Delivery Technology
- Regulatory Affairs & Drug Licensing
The advantage here is that the material is directly relevant and of immediate practical benefit to the company and employees. Customized programs can be delivered in-house (at your facility) or off-site (at TIPT’s facilities). Our commitment to excellence is reflected in the quality of our competent, certified graduates who utilize the education, training and experience gained through us for the advancement of the industry and society as a whole.
Product Development Services
Since our inception in 1992, we have successfully established corporate partnerships with leading pharmaceutical companies worldwide and have provided innovative product development solutions uniquely supported by pragmatic institutional experts.
Our Product Development and Corporate Services division offers cost-effective science-based drug development and GMP manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, natural products and allied industries in North America and worldwide.
TIPT’s Pharmaceutical Product Development division provides the following services:
- Biopharmaceutic Evaluation of new and existing drug candidates to develop rationale for plausible routes of dosage administration and dosage form selection
- Preformulation of potential drug candidates for feasible routes of administration, formulation composition, composition compatibility, and preliminary stability assessment
- Formulation Development of new dosage forms or re-formulation of existing dosage forms using scientific design of experiment (DOE) and formulation technology to optimize selected formulation composition
Our multi-disciplined expertise in pharmaceutical formulation, regulatory compliance, manufacturing technology, and biopharmaceutics has supported our proven ability to provide comprehensive product development solutions and services to our clients.
GMP Manufacturing Services
We operate a fully compliant Health Canada-licensed GMP manufacturing and testing facility for solid dosage forms and liquid preparations. Our facility can accommodate laboratory and pilot scale batch quantities as well as some small-scale commercial batches.
Our GMP services incorporate efficient turn-around timelines and comprehensive batch documentation. We have a proven track record of over fifteen years and have succeeded in fast-tracking development time-lines while maintaining cost efficiency and regulatory compliance. We offer:
- Clinical Trial GMP Manufacturing of pilot-batch optimized formulations for Phase I, II & III clinical trials
- Pilot Scale GMP Manufacturing of natural products on contract manufacturing agreement
- Human Resources Services – TIPT will provide you with competent, qualified and certified staff to meet your departmental staffing requirements. The advantage in this is a reduced cost in advertising, screening time and the assurance of personnel who are able to do their job from the minute they walk through your door.
Regulatory Affairs Consultation
TIPT’s regulatory consulting team is comprised of senior pharmaceutical regulatory experts with extensive experience in product development, preparation of regulatory submissions and successful registration of products with regulatory authorities worldwide.
Our complete spectrum of regulatory services include:
- Preparation and submission of Natural Health Products Site Applications, and Product Licenses in accordance to Health Canada’s requirements
- Preparation and submission of application to become a Licensed Producer in accordance to Health Canada’s Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR)
- Quality Assurance support for MMPR applications, including preparation of the Quality Assurance Report.
- Preparation of pharmaceutical product submissions in the Common Technical Document (CTD/eCTD) format