How to Apply
Domestic Student Admission involves a Simplified Two stage process:
To ensure you receive your admission in a timely manner, please read this page in full before applying. Make sure to and have all the required documents listed below and follow the requirement at each stage.
- Notarized copies of high school, college or university transcripts (see program prerequisites).
Domestic Application Fee:
To apply to The Toronto Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology as an Domestic Student, there is a non-refundable fee of $100 Canadian Dollars.
- If applying online, click the “Apply Online” button, complete the form, and pay the application fee (We accept Visa, Mastercard or American Express).
- If applying manually, click on the “Download Application” button to download a PDF copy of the application. Print and sign one copy of your completed application, and proof of non-refundable $100 Canadian Dollars application fee payment. You may pay the application fee by credit card (complete the credit card authorization form), by Western Union Transfer ( Payee TIPT) , or by Money Order. Then submit your application via:
- By mail or courier:
Domestic Education Admissions Office
Toronto Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology
55 Town Centre Court — Suite 800
Toronto, Ontario Canada M1P 4X4
- By fax: +1 416 296-7077
- By Email:
- Scan signed application and save as “TIPT Application-Your Name”.
- E-mail your application with the subject “Scanned Application-Your Name" to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application and the non-refundable $100 Canadian Dollars application fee. Your application will be reviewed by the Domestic Education Admissions Office, and you will receive notification of your status within 2 weeks.
- Once we have reviewed your Application, and determined your program eligibility, you will receive an email informing you of your admission to the selected program.